Steps to obtain accreditation for your establishment:
- The establishment contacts the Promotion of the City Area of Blanes City Council. Telephone 972 35 82 60 ext. 4456 and 4453, email: email@example.com
- A technician from Altimir laboratories visits the establishment to offer information and advice on the suitability of the candidate’s facilities, gluten-free manufacturing and handling processes, and food safety.
- The establishment draws up its selection of gluten-free dishes and products.
- The establishment creates a technical sheet of ingredients for each gluten-free dish or product.
- All staff members of the establishment receive specific training.
- A final assessment is made of the suitability of the establishment’s facilities and processes in the making and handling of gluten-free menus and products.
- Minor mistakes are corrected, if applicable.
- The establishment is awarded the “Gluten Free” accreditation and given a seal to display.
- The establishment joins the list of “Gluten Free” establishments of the Celiac Association of Catalonia, and is advertised through the association’s app, website and social networks.
- The accredited establishment is advertised through all the promotional channels of Blanes City Council.
Adhesiu Establiment Sense Gluten